Sunday, September 11, 2011

Not my favorite day




Not my favorite day today. I woke up with a cold and an ear ache. In the afternoon I received some bad news. My grandad isn't doing well - and a family meeting has been called by the doctors tomorrow morning. He has been in hospital for the last month. He has lung cancer and the they have removed a lung but he is finding it hard to breath and can't do it without a ventilator. Hearing my mum break down on the phone today unable to continue speaking was the worst sound in the whole word.

6 comments:

Blythe said...

Oh kelly, I am so sorry to hear the bad news of your grandad. Love to you. x

Krys said...

Sorry hun. Hugs to you and your family.

Andrea said...

Sorry to hear that. Sending lots of hugs xxx

Scented Sweetpeas said...

So sorry to hear about your Grandad. I work on a respiratory ward one day a week and see some of the battles patients go through, it is amazing how well some of them do and I really hope your Grandad amazes the Drs and does the same. x

Mel said...

I am so sorry to hear about your grandad. I hope you feel better soon.

Melissa *Suger Coat It* said...

My thoughts are with you all. Watching your parents break down is so difficult. Heartbreaking. Sorry to hear.