Wednesday, October 9, 2013
Thursday, September 26, 2013
Sunday, September 22, 2013
My best friend and cousin Leeann and her husband Garry welcomed Lani into the word last week. She is one of the sweetest babies I have ever seen, with the cutest little button nose and long elegant fingers. You might remember the maternity shots I took of Lee a few months ago here.
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Sunday, July 28, 2013
1. Phoenix made a tiny camera with Lego complete with changeable lenses.
2. Skye and Phoenix built things with Lego most of the day.
3. Music was played all day. Thanks to Alex being an awesome DJ.
4. Sunday isn't complete without a selfie.
5. Shed gutters really need to be clean out, but delaying it because they look so pretty.
6. We moved our rose bushes that were scattered randomly around the property to create a beautiful boarder around our fence line and Reuben played with our puppy's.
7. My smiling husband.
8. Storm clouds in the afternoon.
9. New plants and two vanilla strawberry cupcakes left.
10. Gorgeous winter bloom in our garden.
Linking up with The Beetle Snack
Posted by Kelly at 8:06 PM