Friday, May 16, 2014
Thursday, May 15, 2014
I love autumn! Its the best season of them all. After what feels like a long hot summer, autumn is such a welcome relief. I love all the colouful leaves that fall, the smell and the beautiful golden light at the end of the day. I would like to try and make picture taking of our kids and ourselves an annual family event. My husband and I recently pick up a new camera body, our first full frame Canon 6D, and two new lenses a 70-200mm and a 24-70mm. And we have been so busy with work and life we haven't spend much time getting to know the new equipment. We are shooting a wedding in September and we want to be ready. So we have decided to make a commitment to shot together at least once a week. Mostly on Sundays as long as we aren't working. I imagine the kids will only tolerate being our prime subjects for a short time only. I might have to borrow other faces soon.
Posted by Kelly at 8:33 PM
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Sunday, July 28, 2013
1. Phoenix made a tiny camera with Lego complete with changeable lenses.
2. Skye and Phoenix built things with Lego most of the day.
3. Music was played all day. Thanks to Alex being an awesome DJ.
4. Sunday isn't complete without a selfie.
5. Shed gutters really need to be clean out, but delaying it because they look so pretty.
6. We moved our rose bushes that were scattered randomly around the property to create a beautiful boarder around our fence line and Reuben played with our puppy's.
7. My smiling husband.
8. Storm clouds in the afternoon.
9. New plants and two vanilla strawberry cupcakes left.
10. Gorgeous winter bloom in our garden.
Linking up with The Beetle Snack
Posted by Kelly at 8:06 PM