Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday













Nothing much happening at our place today. Hubby's on nightshift so he's sleeping while the children quietly play in the backyard. 

Hair is un-brushed, with no hair clips in site. Green and purple can be worn together and only pink you will find is on a bike.

The children have built a make shift outdoor entertainment area next to the cubby. Lots of book reading, and pretend coffee is being drunk.

The dogs are enjoying the company, I have hardly heard them bark all day. I'm inside catching up with the cleaning and thinking about creating some new designs.

How's your Sunday?

3 comments:

Maxabella said...

They're just gorg, Kel and I love how well they seem to play together.

My Sunday has been nothing much - just the way I like it!! x

Andrea @ little buckles said...

Love the entertaiment area. Sounds like a nice relaxing Sunday x

Penny's Portraits said...

Green and Purple are my 2 favourite colours!
We went to a birthday party on Sunday. Nothing much else.