Monday, June 14, 2010

Point & Shoot: My Children


I have been a fan of fat mum slim's blog for a while and have decided this week to join the fun of point and shoot.  I love the look on my son's Phoenix face in this picture! I have found the best spot in our garden by the big willow tree when the lighing in great in the afternoon for picture taking. Skin tones look soft and milky and the colours are vivid.

My best friend is coming over this this afternoon for lunch, will be back tonight with more pictures from the long weekend.

4 comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

Oh how cute. He's about the break out in utter laughter! I love it.

Thanks for playing along. x

Shan said...

he certainly is! love this photo :)

Kelly said...

yay! thank you for your lovely comments, you guys have made my day :)

Life with Kaishon said...

What a great picture! I LOVE it! And I really love his name : )