Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Long Weekend



The weeks that have a four day weekend in them are the best, specially when its also your husbands birthday. We had a rather quite time mostly at home, my husband had to work on both Saturday and Sunday. 

On Friday night we headed to Ash and Mer's place and had fish & chips for dinner the boys and our kids headed to the footy match in the city. Mer and I stayed back and bathed her little ones, put them in bed and then drank some bubbles and talked. 

On Saturday night I watched Warm Bodies with my kids. They love it, and it was very tame for a Zombie movie. The book is better by the way, if you haven't read it yet.

On Sunday we listened to the hottest 100 count down (20 years of music), roasted a leg of Lamb and our friends Sam, Glenn & baby Lucas came around for dinner. It was a great night, lots of red wine was consumed and I felt a little unwell the next day.

Monday was my husband, Reubens birthday. He is finally as old as me! Ha! I know its silly but I hate being 4 months older then him. I cooked bacon & eggs for breakfast. We had a quite day at home, my dad popped in and I made a birthday caramel slice instead of cake as he requested.

1 comments:

Simone - honeyandfizz said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend. The house is looking great and I can't believe how much your kids have grown xx