Friday, June 28, 2013

End of Term


It's the end of second term at school today. And we are all excited, it feels like its been a long time since the last school holidays. I am looking forward to three weeks of sleep-ins! We have all been so tired lately, life can get too busy sometimes. Now we can slow everything down and relax  and enjoy winter a little. My Hubby doesn't  have any time off these holidays so we don't have any awesome plans to go away. We might take the kids to visit my parents in Lakes Entrance one of the weeks. It would be good to see how they are settling in there new home

I love having this gorgeous reserve behind our house with the beautiful afternoon night. The sunset was amazing when I took some pictures of the kids on our walk today. I am starting to get used to posting pictures of myself. I asked Alex to take some of me, this one was my favorite. Beauty comes in every shapes and sizes. And its time to stop being ashamed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photos Kelly! I love the late afternoon sun. The perfect time to take photos. We had a perfect day here too, but I didn't take my camera. I'm wild with myself! Your kids are growing up so quickly. I know I've said it so many times, but they're just gorgeous! x

Penny's Portraits said...

Beautiful photos! We too are looking forward to the holidays although we only have 2 weeks this time round.
You have inspired me to take my camera out more often! I think we are going to go jump in some puddles later today...

Anonymous said...

We are in our second (and last) week of school holidays, they've gone by so fast! Lovely photos. I really need to post more pictures of myself too, you've inspired me!