Tuesday, October 18, 2011


I've been spending most of my energy creating pretty hair accessories trying to fill my store with handmade goodness before Christmas so I can relax a little over the silly season. The more I make the more I sell, I don't seem to be that getting a jump on things like I had hoped for. But I'm not complaining - 

The kids have settled back into the school routine well, even with daily swimming lessons for the pass week and a half.  Skye lost her second baby tooth on the weekend, and the replacement adult tooth has already broken though the gum. Phoenix seems to have grown overnight - all this clothes are way to short. Alex was excited about choosing her elective subjects for Year 9.

This year seems to have gone by way too fast...wish I could hit pause and catch my breath.


4 comments:

Penny's Portraits said...

Love those pretty little hair accessories :) Think I might have to check out your store!

Krys said...

Daily swimming lessons? Full on!

Kelly said...

@Krys - Yup its full on alright. It's the schools program for two weeks only.

Anonymous said...

You are so busy!! It would be nice to stop all the clocks even for just a little while.