Tuesday, August 31, 2010

not so lazy anymore



Skye can be so lazy sometimes. She is the youngest in the family which means that she expects everyone else to do everything for her. Lately I have been trying to encourage self dressing. I have tried before without success; she will happily spend the day in her pyjamas rather then put clothes on all by herself. So in the end I choose her clothes and dress her myself.

Hurray! I seem to have finally had a win, that last two days she has got up in the morning and picked her own clothes and got herself dressed before I have gotten out of bed. Maybe she just needed me to stop nagging her to do it.

Today she put this little outfit together. And we went outside to take some pictures. I love the hot pink and aqua together, she seems to like colour which is most excellent!

Be back later to post my self portrait…

5 comments:

{Amy} said...

she has got style, huh? so, so cute! : )

Dani said...

Love that last pic.

Mel said...

She looks good!!

Kelly said...

aww, thanks guys :)

MultipleMum said...

A win! Yay! Nugget will dress himself, but he won't choose clothes. A boy thing? or a lazybones?