Sunday, July 4, 2010

Our Wedding


Song: Glory Box by Poitishead

Reminiscing about our wedding day, I decided to create a little slideshow this afternoon. Reuben and I were married on 1st December 2007, at The Old Cheese Factory in Berwick. We had a small intimate wedding with around 50 guests. Our best friends were in our bridal party along with our three children. I hate being the center of attention, and the feeling of being watched freaks me out. I was very nervous, but everything went according to plan and it was the perfect day!

Reuben and I have been together since 3rd December 1996. We meet while working at McDonalds. We became friends before falling in love. Shortly after getting together I moved in to his place. Within five months I was pregnant with Alex. Most guys aged 19, would leave or ask his girlfriend to have an abortion. But Reuben was and still is very supportive of all my decisions. We had another two children, Phoenix and Skye within 8 years. We are still very much in love and very happy together. I so am proud to be his wife!

0 comments: