Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Almost over...


School holidays are almost over. Skye goes back to kinder this afternoon, and Alex and Phoenix back to school next week. I can almost feel it in the air, the house will be back to normal soon.

It has been a stressful 2 ½ weeks. I have been trying so hard to keep up with my home business and keep three children entertained. I feel like I have been unsuccessful at both.

With my business I have kept up with orders so that no-one has waited more than normal for orders to be handmade and posted. But I haven’t managed to do much else, like order more stock (57 items sold out at the moment), and list new items. The children are bored and restless, and seem fight with each other all day long. My nerves are fried, and I am such a grumpy mummy. I wish I could do more with them these holidays but I have a business to run and I don’t have the time to take them anywhere.

Relief is at hand, everything should be back to normal next week.

3 comments:

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

Oh goodness - I hear every word you're saying and second them. Bring on next week!

life in a pink fibro said...

Oh man, I relate to this! Roll on school, I say.

Kelly said...

It is so nice to know that I'm not the only one to feel this way :)