Sunday, June 20, 2010

Weekend in Pictures













On Saturday afternoon the kids and I went to visit my parents and sister in The Basin. I wanted to give my husband some quite time to complete some of his assignments and to visit my mum. Last week she had an operation to remove gall stones. I could not visit her last week because the kids and I were all sick with a horrible virus and the last thing I wanted to do was pass it on to my mum.

It’s a 45 minute drive, I dislike driving and rarely drive anywhere that takes longer than 15 minutes to get to. Seriously If I would walk everywhere I would. I just turned up the music which happened to be Bat for Lashes and tried to forget that I was driving.

After lunch we all went to Sassafras which is only a 10 minute drive from their house. It is such a gorgeous little town, so pretty this time of year with the trees still losing their leaves and with lovely little shops and cafes. I loved the wool store the most, the wool was in the most divine colours. I miss knitting. I just don't seem to find the time to do it anymore.

I have a very busy Sunday ahead grocery shopping, catching up with hair clip orders, baking biscuits for school snacks; taking some pictures of my girls wearing a custom ordered headband and dinner at our friends Sam and Glenn's house.

0 comments: