Thursday, July 18, 2013

Changing


I've been changing lately. I can feel it deep within me. Passions I thought I had forgotten have stirred up once. I am pushing myself out of my comfort zone that I have been stuck in for never. Learning that its okay to do things that scare me the rewards are greater than standing back and not doing it. I'm not numb anymore. I have an opinion about almost everything. I no longer wonder what my life would have been like if I had chosen a different path. I am happy with my choices, they make me who I am today. I am finding self-love, I hope I never lose it.  I am interesting, funny, warm, friendly, loving, creative, and beautiful just the way I am. Changing the way I feel about myself is only the beginning.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful way to change. Be strong stay beautiful. There is nothing more amazing than getting out of your comfort zone. Remember every step of the journey. X

Maxabella said...

"Hello Kelly"

"Nice to meet you, Kelly"

"Where have you been all my life?"

"Right here, waiting for you to notice me."

Or something like that.

I'm so very pleased for you, Kelly. These words are powerful stuff indeed. x

Simone - honeyandfizz said...

Sounds exciting Kelly. Good on you xx