Friday, October 22, 2010

this day two years ago

This day two years ago I received my Canon 50D. I had no idea how to use it and these are the first pictures I took on auto settings.

Phoenix
Skye

Alex
I feel like I have come a long way in two years with my photography. I now use manual settings; I have learnt about choosing the best lighting and composition.

Next year, I will attend more workshops, and do many photography courses to improve my skills. And I will talk my husband into getting a new lense and new camera body.

4 comments:

Mummahh said...

Ahh this sounds like me, i have a Nikon 500D and i have no idea how to use it, i just play around, and for some reason i just brought and im waiting its arrival....a Nikon 90D.
god knows what im going to do with 2 cameras, considering i have no idea what im doing.
Your photos are fab by the way, hopefully soon ill know what i am doing.
x

Nina Designs + Parties said...

Hi Kelly! Love the new blog design!
Just wanted to tell you that Halloween is not a big deal in Spain either, but I want to prepare this table anyway!
Of course it's a bit harder to find all decorative elements!

Selina said...

great photos, my next adventure is going to be how to use a camera properly, at the moment I have a basic cheap digital and a lot of hoping for the best!

Dani said...

Hee, hee. I too want that 5D. It is the BOMB.